Monday, December 18, 2006

trust gone wrong

trust in the worst places
I can longer with stand the things that have gone so wrong
The love I have for me lines the walls in crimson paint,but it was never paint was it
We lost our souls to those that haunt our days,but you got yours back
Leaving me hallow and alone
With nothing, but crimson walls of lost love and shattered dreams.
My tears never broke your heart and my screams never brought your nightmares
No matter how numb I became you never really cared at all
Then why did you pretend
Was it the pain that laced my every word or was it the admaration I gave you
I see you just used me,as I slowly lost who I was
Still I give you that admaration and still you use me
It is my cycle
It is my drug
You are my life line
Forever alone with you at my side watching me fade into the shadows

No comments: